- INFORMATION FOR THE USER
Gale Forced Proyect S.L. is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him/her that this data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) related to the protection of people when processing personal data and the free circulation of these data. In this way, the following treatment of information is provided:
• Aim of the treatment of information: to maintain a commercial relationship with the user related to the products or services offered. The operations planned for the treatment of information are:
• Respond to queries and suggestions that users can make.
• Process orders, requests or any type of request that are made by the user through any of the contact forms that are available.
• Manage the users’ requests and / or reservations and their collection.
• Communication of commercial advertising by email, mobile applications, social communities or any other electronic or physical source, present or future, which enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the person in charge and will be related to the products and services offered, or will be made by collaborators or suppliers with whom we have reached a promotion agreement.
• If you send or leave your curriculum vitae, they will be used in the recruitment processes. The curriculum vitae will be kept for a maximum period of one year, after this it will be deleted to guarantee full confidentiality. If you wish to continue participating in the selection processes, please send us again your CV.
• Data conservation criteria: they will be maintained while there is a mutual interest to maintain the aim of the treatment of information. When it is no longer necessary for this purpose, the data will be deleted with the adequate security measures to guarantee the protection of the data.
• Communication of data: the website developers and the company that host the servers will have access to the data. All of them have agreed with us the access to the data for the purpose exclusively described here. The data will not be sent to any other third party for its treatment, except from complying with legal obligations.
• Legitimasion: it is based on the consent requested through the corresponding acceptance box.
• Rights that assist the User:
• Right to withdraw the users’ consent at any time and right to object to the portability of personal data. It is established as a right of the interested party to receive all personal data that is related to him/her and that he/she has provided to a responsible person, as long as the treatment of data is based on an agreement and is necessary for the execution of a contract carried out by automated means.
• Right of access: The interested party will have the right to request and obtain free of charge the information of the personal data provided, the origin of this data, as well as the communications made or planned. When the interested party submits the application by electronic means, and unless the users request otherwise, the information will be provided in an electronic format for common use. The right to obtain a copy will not affect negatively the rights and freedoms of others.
• Right of rectification and deletion: the person in charge of the data treatment will be obliged to offer to the interested party the right to rectify or suppress within ten days. Any personal data whose treatment does not comply with the provisions of the law will be rectified or deleted, and in particular, when such data is inaccurate and incomplete, you will be entitled to obtain, without delays, the rectification of this personal data. The interested party will have the right to complete personal information that is incomplete, including with an additional declaration.
• Right of limitation of the treatment: the interested party will have the right to obtain from the data manager the limitation of the processing of the data. When the process of personal data has been limited, this information may only be subject to treatment for preservation, with the consent of the interested party, for formulation, exercise or defense of claims, in order to protect the rights of another person or company due to public interest reasons. Any interested party that has obtained the limitation of the treatment will be informed by the relevant person before finishing this limitation.
•Right of opposition: the interested party will have the right to object at any time, for reasons related to a particular situation, to the fact that his/her personal data (public and legitimate interest) are subject to be processed for the preparation of profiles in accordance with these provisions. The person in charge will stop treating personal data, unless legitimate and compelling reasons are proved for the treatment over the interests, rights and freedoms of the interested party, or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
• Right to present a claim with the Control Authority if the user is not satisfied following the exercise of his/her rights. In this case, this will be done before the Spanish Agency for data protection http://www.agpd.es
• Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Address: Avda. Reyes Católicos Nº 23, 41001 Sevilla (España).
- Email: email@example.com
2. COMPULSORY OR OPTIONAL CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the required fields, contact forms or submitted in download forms, expressly, freely and unequivocally accept that their data is necessary to meet their request by the provider, and that they voluntarily agree to the inclusion of data in the remaining fields.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the person in charge is truthful and he/she is responsible for communicating any modifications.
The responsible party expressly informs users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties and that whenever they make any kind of personal data transfer, the expressed, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested in advance.
All the data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of the relevant service to the User.
In the case of not providing all the data requested, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will suit to your needs.